Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Character Birthday Challenge ~ Kurenai

857c2df12d32cc31a704d42127f850e5.jpg
Favorite personality trait:
She cares so much about everyone and everything. I know everyone does, but it’s one of those things you immediately notice about Kurenai. Hinata, Yakumo. She really doesn’t like to see them being hurt or something and she will do anything to prevent them from being unhappy. And of course her flowers.
Favorite relationship:
Hinata. The way she cares for her is amazing. She knows how to encourage her. She’s like a big sister to Hinata.
Favorite fight:
We haven’t seen much fights, but I really loved the Karuma arc. It showed some of her awesome genjutsu skills.
Favorite jutsu:
Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death. Very useful technique.
Favorite outfit:
I actually prefer her Standard Konoha outfit. Don’t like the bandage-thingy much in her other outfit.
9d2ad0e76c5ffd5e72dea2569310b213.jpg
Favorite random thing:
Her eyes. I think they’re awesome and also very unique.
-----
Personal thoughts:
I would love to see more of her, since we don’t really know much about her yet. Some more skills and especially training time with her team. We’ve actually never seen them train together, if I’m not mistaken. But Kurenai is so sweet and skilled. I really like her.
-----
Feel free to share your thoughts!

Nitaya: . .
Until she's able to successfully train her cats to deliver messages, she accepts other ways of communication. Feel the need to unlock the creepy anon inside of you? There's her Tumblr. Or does a creative mind and an artist name suit you more? dA it is! Need more space to express your frustration or appreciation? Then there's her gmail: jesshaesevoets@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Hey. I love reading these Birthday Challenges and I just wanted to let you know.

    Also, my personal favourite relationship with Kurenai has to be Asuma because it seems to be one of the only actual couples that are canon and a happy love story.

    ReplyDelete