Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Character Birthday Challenge ~ Neji

7d9d923c0d8901e1a39d086f3542a99f.jpg
Favorite personality trait:
His maturity. The way he handled being in a team with Guy and Lee was just amazing. He always kept his cool and tried to make the best of the situations they got themselves in.
Favorite relationship:
A very tough one, but I’m gonna go with Team Guy. I can’t think of a relationship with a person which was special at all. The way they knew each others’ skills and worked together in a fight, was just amazing. I really loved them as a team.
Favorite fight:
His fight with Kidomaru. I really liked his way of thinking and of course the way he finally defeated him. Great fight.
Favorite jutsu:
Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms. Such an amazing technique. And so dangerous.
Favorite outfit:
I preferred his first outfit to his Shippuden one, but I never really liked one of them.
neji_nar-491.png
Favorite random thing:
They way he always looked at the birds when he expressed his wish to be free.
-----
Personal thoughts:
At first I really hated Neji. His was of talking, his way of treating other people. Just so damn annoying. But the more he changed, the more I liked him. His skills are amazing and I always enjoying his fights, but I would’ve loved to see more of it. And of course I hated it when he died. The way he died was really “the right way” for him. He gave his life for the people he cared about. 
-----
Feel free to share your thoughts!

Nitaya: . .
Until she's able to successfully train her cats to deliver messages, she accepts other ways of communication. Feel the need to unlock the creepy anon inside of you? There's her Tumblr. Or does a creative mind and an artist name suit you more? dA it is! Need more space to express your frustration or appreciation? Then there's her gmail: jesshaesevoets@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. A great character, and had a noble death, just Itachi's. It would have been cool if his own cousin cared about it, though =='.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I do not wish to criticize for criticism's sake.
    This one's not that bad.

    ReplyDelete