Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Character Birthday Challenge ~ Jugo

Favorite personality trait:
Kindness. I really like this side of him. He’s always avoiding a fight and never wants to hurt or kill anyone, but that all changes when he loses it. It’s an interesting change in personality, but I prefer his kind side.
Favorite relationship:
Sasuke. The way he trusts Sasuke and obeys him no matter what, is amazing. I also like the reason why it acts like this. Luckily Sasuke really is able to keep him in check.
Favorite fight:
He only had some short attacks in fights, but I liked them. The way his transformation works is just amazing.
Favorite jutsu:
Sage Transformation. I’ve loved it since I first saw it, but when Kishimoto revealed that Orochimaru’s Cursed Seal comes from Jugo’s unique clan ability, I started liking it even more.
Favorite outfit:
His Akatsuki-like outfit. I like it better than his other outfits.
104cbebd0b1c811b2d2cd46b171d8a92.jpg
Favorite random thing:
The way he’s able to talk with animals, is just amazing. It also shows how kind he actually is.
-----
Personal thoughts:
Like I said, I really like his unique clan jutsu and I hope we’ll be seeing more of it. And I like his dual personality. In the beginning I thought he wouldn’t anything but but trouble, but in the end he’s a big help for Sasuke and the others. I can’t wait to see what happens next, since his only reason to stay in Taka/Hebi, is to be ‘a shield’ for Sasuke and to be kept in check by him. Who knows what happens when Sasuke decides he doesn’t need him anymore.
-----
Feel free to share your thoughts!

Nitaya: . .
Until she's able to successfully train her cats to deliver messages, she accepts other ways of communication. Feel the need to unlock the creepy anon inside of you? There's her Tumblr. Or does a creative mind and an artist name suit you more? dA it is! Need more space to express your frustration or appreciation? Then there's her gmail: jesshaesevoets@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment